Refresh page to ensure you see latest news and updates!
July 31, 2014
We are best known for making some of the best money clips in the world, however, we also make other products. Here is a new case study on our titanium VIP business cards click here to read more about them.
July 14, 2014
We received this feedback on Friday from Marcello:
"Absolutely amazing quality. The I bought the mini viper money clip, and absolutely love it. Holds 3 cards and cash all at the same time. Take it all out and it will still hold that 1 bill. I've already recommended your product to many people and will continue to do so."
July 10, 2014
11 Benefits of Carrying Cash - in your money clip of course! ;-):
Some people choose not to carry cash for any number of reasons, but that is downright foolhardy! Sure there are smartphones, smart payment apps, smart cards, etc. Go around without carrying cash…not so smart. Here is a list of some reasons you MUST carry some cash AT ALL TIMES!
- Shopping at a sketchy store or gas at station? Pay with cash and you don’t need to worry about your credit card being compromised.
- There is a big storm or natural disaster and the power goes out for days. Pull out your money clip, hand over some cash and you can buy what you need.
- Carry a small amount of cash in a separate money clip, so if you are paying it looks like you are not carrying a lot of money.
- Carry two money clips and always use the one with cash. If someone steals your clip with cash they do not get your credit cards or driver’s license with your address and other information.
- Taxis. Many taxis do not accept credit cards. If you are not carrying cash, then be sure to ask in advance if they accept credit cards.
- Toll roads. Many tolls can only be paid in cash with no way to get cash at the tolls. Don’t get stuck, carry cash (even keep $20 in your glove box for this reason).
- Paying with cash feels “real” and can help reduce your spending.
- Cash does not have an annual fee or any service charges.
- Paying with cash is spending money you have and not money you will need to pay back later.
- Splitting a bill at a restaurant. Pay with cash to avoid getting stuck paying for more than you bargained for.
- Vending machines. Out for a walk on a hot day and you want to grab a cold beverage. If you are buying from a vending machine better be carrying some cash!
Hope you enjoyed reading this list. If we missed something please send us an email and let us know, so we can add it to the list!
July 8, 2014
The pre-Launch of our new money clip series is active now with special pre-sale pricing.
The T-60™ shown above and is the mid-sized money clip of the T-Series™ with a 60 folded bill capacity
With our patented money clip design, premium American aerospace titanium construction, and skilled craftsmanship performed exclusively in the USA and Canada, we believe these money clips are the absolute best money can buy!